(Please Note: Interest is growing but space is limited. Reserve your spot now.)
Have you ever dreamed of being a Screenwriter, Playwright or Novelist?
“Always wanted to write” but don’t know where to begin?
Or do you just need a practical, useful approach to developing and improving your writing?
Don’t miss out on this lively, informative evening with award-winning playwright and screenwriter Todd McGinnis where he will:
• dispel myths and misconceptions about the storytelling process
• explain many of the misunderstood “rules” of the scriptwriting game
• empower you to realize: you are more qualified than you think you are to tell the story you want to tell
• give you with the Insights you NEED to get started AND FINISH that writing project
• equip you to banish “Writer’s Block” FOREVER
Whether your next project begins with “Fade In”, “The Curtain Rises” or “Chapter One”…
This fun and informative evening will arm you with the Key Tools, and Fundamental Insights that will enable you to fearlessly conquer the problems of the Blank Page (or screen) for the rest of your career.
To best serve those attending class size will be strictly limited. Book now.
Only $50 plus HST for this 3 hour class!
Hosted by Focus UP
To reserve your spot send an email with the subject line “YOU CAN WRITE” to firstname.lastname@example.org